- Work for a Leading international retail company.
- Competitive salary compensation.
- Health and Life insurance.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluation of landing page conversions and work on improvements.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Communication to team and management on activities development, timelines, and results.
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing department in ecommerce, retail or marcetplace.
- Strong project management and negotiations skills.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- English level - fluent.